Surnames in this blog

Sankey,Sadroschinki,Mechefske,Haase,Monk,Magolski,Gruhl,Matthews,Holbrook and Maschke.

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Jan 15th - Updates

I have started adding charts. I am started with my father because most of you reading this who are directly connected to me are from his or my generation.

I have decide to add some of the connected trees to this blog for now ( Monk, Haase, Gruhl and Matthews) Eventually I will be moving them to separate blogs but for now I am a little overwhelmed with about a dozen other blogs that I try to keep current both news and genealogy related.

I have been focusing a little on the Gruhl side now I am living closer to the area that they all settled in. I am hoping to gather enough into and make a trip up to Silver Lake there with Derek in the summer to take some cemetery photos.  Hoping there is family still living in the area.

Please please start writing down your memories. I would like to have a page for anecdotes and memories. It would be great to hear some stories of people my generation didn't get to know very well.

If you are If you are in my tree and would like a pdf file of your complete ancestry ( Of what I have found so far) starting with yourself. Send me an email suzycoolen@yahoo.ca  or on FB and I will generate one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment